Are you and your party looking to play strip poker but have no cards? With Stripped it is not a problem! This strip dice game is a fun and quite unique variation of the classic strip poker. Just get a group of your "friends" together, each taking turns rolling the dice. Follow the directions and let random chance choose your (or somebody else’s) fate. Stripped offers a balanced game that will not only have you and everybody else removing their clothes, but possibly even putting them back on just to add that extra little tease. The game is best played with a group of friends, but couples will work too. Stripped is a great party game where everybody wants to "get to know each other" just a little better! And if it is just the two of you, you might even consider our "Love Dice" after the game is over just to continue where you left off!
Rules of Play
- The first person rolls the dice and follows the directions displayed on the dice.
- The first die will tell you who has to perform the action (either you, somebody you choose, or etc.).
- The second die indicates the action required (either take off, put on, or etc).
- The third die will tell from where the item is to be removed (upper or lower region of the body).
- The game assumes that the majority of the clothing being worn is on the lower body (e.g. pants, socks, underwear, shoes) while the upper body has the least (e.g. shirt and bra). If that doesn't quite work (such as a dress), then just decide a clever way of dealing with it. That's all part of the fun!
- Continue around the table so everybody gets a turn.
- The game continues until one person remains with some clothes still on.
Stripped is powered by our dynamicDICE engine, which provides the most powerful, highly realistic, and surreal true 3D graphical dice rolling experience on the iPhone.
- Has three dice: the person die, the action die, and the location die.
- Ability to lock the dice on the table to prevent accidental rolling of the dice.
- Shadows for the dice add to the realism.
- Reflections combined with dramatic lighting of the dice complete the visceral experience.
- The GUI is designed to be very much what any iPhone user has come to expect. Straightforward, simple and intuitive to use.
- True 3D physics offering highly realistic dice behavior.
- Full range of viewing of the dice, from nearly any angle.
- Music and sound effects are included to provide the finishing touches to the fun. Music and all all sound can be muted by pushing the upper left button.
Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch. Requires the iPhone 2.2.1 software update.